- Conficker Disguised as Antivirus Software
- Ford’s Name Used to Spread Malicious Software
- Multi Malware Attacks on Twitter
- Report: Malware Rates Reach New High in 2008
- Finjan: 1.9 Million Computers Controlled by Single Botnet
- April Fool’s Virus Fails to Deliver
- New Virus Survives, Reboots and Evades Antivirus Software
- UK House of Commons Infected by Malware
- Hackers Use SEO Techniques to Distribute Rogueware
- New Worm Infects Modems and Routers
- Cyber-Criminals Target Basketball Fans
- New Conficker to Attack on April Fools Day
- Report: 10 Million Identity Theft Cases in 2008
- Microsoft and Facebook Team Up to Fight Virus
- New Malware Targets Macs
- Reports: China Spies on Dalai Lama
Time has finally ran out for Windows XP owners with Microsoft replacing free support of the operating system with a paid one. Users with a dysfunctional XP system will have to pay per incident, per the hour. This makes this manual repair process an expensive ordeal, while up until now it has been merely a cumbersome one.
Windows XP Support(ed)!
Happily, Reimage is still here to help with our state of the art automated PC repair technology and PC booster.
Reimage.com automatically reinstalls an operating system and does not touch user data or applications, the repair takes an average of 22 minutes. You will never have to reinstall your XP again.
Innovative Technology Company Developing Ground Breaking Products and Services Receives Prestigious Recognition–Companies Listed in the “Cool Vendor” Report are Innovative and Impactful and Intriguing New York, NY (PRWEB) April 8, 2009– Reimage is included in the list of “Cool Vendors” in the “Cool Vendors in Customer Service Strategies 2009″, by Michael Maoz and Johan Jacobs, March 3, 2009″ report by Gartner, Inc. According to the Gartner report, “Despite a difficult environment in which to raise equity, several companies in customer service and support area of CRM are developing innovative new products and services.” It goes on to state, “The fact that Gartner had more than 10 candidates for our cool vendors in customer service strategies research illustrates the criticality of customer service at all points in the economy, but especially when there is a need to lower operational costs without undercutting the level of service.” The complete report is available to Gartner clients at www.Gartner.com.
Reimage’s internal reporting system has been showing that there is an increase in the number of repairs with the following combo: Internet Explorer 8 and Windows Media Player 11. So why are we seeing more of these upgrades? It seems like people that chose to stay with their old PC do not upgrade to Vista (here is an odd case. The reason may be that:
- Their hardware wouldn’t support it well (too weak and Vista drivers that are needed for legacy hardware are sometimes hard to find).
What is Reimage?
It's not only a registry fix, PC optimizer or an anti virus - The Reimage program reverses damage to your Windows OS, eliminating the need for reinstalling.
- Articles & News
- Computer Problems
- How to guides
- Market Trends
- Monthly Polls
- PC Repair Experiences
- PC Statistics
- PC Tips
- Product Comparisons
- Reimage Giveaway Contest
- Tech Industry News
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (2)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (3)
- May 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (12)
- December 2010 (4)
- November 2010 (7)
- October 2010 (6)
- September 2010 (8)
- August 2010 (6)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (1)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (15)
- April 2009 (6)
- January 2009 (2)
- December 2008 (4)
- November 2008 (3)
- October 2008 (6)